Today is January 14, 2016. The third week of November a technician supposed to be at my house to change some kind of new equipment for the internet. The tech. never showed up the day of the appointment.

The end of November BlueCasa disconnected my service and ever since they have not answer my calls. BlueCasa has my tel. number on hold so other telephone companies would not take the number .

Originally, my telephone number was property of AT&T. When BlueCasa connected their services in my home, they stole the number I previously had. I don't have dialing tone on my phone since the end of November. I have called BlueCasa probably 1000 times but they never answer or return my calls. I contacted another Telephone Company and I requested to have my old telephone number back, but BlueCasa would not release the number or return my calls.

This company has the worse service, it should not be allowed to provide services. On an scale of 10, I give this company 0 for the kind of services.

By the way, I send them a check the beginning November for 2 months payment.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Blue Casa. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Blue Casa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Blue Casa to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Blue Casa?

Comments